Sunday, April 03, 2005

beginnings..

Well, I've been procrastinating but I suppose I should start this off. Hi! my name's Andrew and this is my musicblog(everyone should know what that is by now) I'm going to be sharing music that I like, not specifically popular, indie, or any particular genre. If you have any suggestions or would like to see a band featured, please email me! I love discovering and sharing new music.

Ok, music blog... yadda yadda yadda.. let's get to the sounds.

The Crystal Skulls

The Crystal Skulls are an indie-pop group with 70s pop sensibilities, they blend styles seamlessly and make it seem effortless. Seriously, I can imagine the singer laying on a sofa somewhere recording this, that's how laid back it is.
enjoy!

Airport Motels

No Room for Change

Official Site
www.crystalskullsonline.com

Buy Their Cd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home